This has been long overdue. I keep telling myself, "Dani, it's time you shared some photo love."
And I really think about it. I honestly do.
But the trick with the new camera is that the pictures can only be put onto JT's computer. The software doesn't work with mine and the backup hard drive is out of space so there's no super convenient way to post photos on the blog without getting on JT's computer. I'm already on my computer by the time I remember I want to post photos so it seems silly to get on JT's.
Seeing as how I intended to post photos about two months ago you can tell the remembering thing didn't go over too well.
But alas! The time has finally come when the computer is conveniently on (and not being used!) and I remembered at the same time! So I bring you...random photos!
And I really think about it. I honestly do.
But the trick with the new camera is that the pictures can only be put onto JT's computer. The software doesn't work with mine and the backup hard drive is out of space so there's no super convenient way to post photos on the blog without getting on JT's computer. I'm already on my computer by the time I remember I want to post photos so it seems silly to get on JT's.
Seeing as how I intended to post photos about two months ago you can tell the remembering thing didn't go over too well.
But alas! The time has finally come when the computer is conveniently on (and not being used!) and I remembered at the same time! So I bring you...random photos!
Truffle in her red tub being adorable, as usual.
JT and I went up to Mary's Peak over Memorial Day weekend. This was near the peak.
On of the forest trails at Mary's Peak.
Wives of Nerds photoshoot :-D Love how you can see cotton from the cottonwoods floating around in this one.
Because jumping shots are fun.
My sexy man showing his bowman skills last weekend at Kyle and Yuko's grad party. He still has a bruise...Apparently his elbow sticks out funny that is not conducive for arrow shooting.
JT and Josh trying to kick Kyle and Carly's butt at badminton. Don't remember who won, just that it was funny watching.





No comments:
Post a Comment