Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

In exactly one week I will be in Seattle.
I will begin my journey to become a veterinarian.
I will meet my awesome roommate who I swear is yet another soulmate (she doesn't drive either!!!). I seem to be gathering a lot of those in my life :-D
I will face another challenge in my relationship with JT and we totally intend to kick it's butt and keep our love strong, as always.
I will be giving up some of my crafting until summer. *sniff sniff* Hopefully I can still sew! I won't know until I get there and see how much room I have.

And I am so excited!!!

Packing is going a lot faster now that we're hitting deadline. Go figure. As much as I loved newspaper in high school I swear it reinforced my procrastination habits hehe!

Now the moment quite a few of you have been bugging me about! THE SCARF!!! Sorry one of the pictures is blurry. I wanted to show what it looked like wrapped around and I had to hold the camera all wonky to truly show it off. But the scarf is even prettier and softer in person! Absolutely love it!






Of course I had to give my classic model pose too ;-)

1 comment: