Monday, December 7, 2009

The Countdown Begins!

25 DAYS UNTIL I GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Woooo! I'm so excited! I did my housing application last night. Fingers crossed that I get awesome roommates. That's the thing I'm most anxious about since my track record with roommates/floor mates isn't exactly good. Last roommates were pretty...materialistic...to say the least. And my floor mates at OSU were more concerned about getting high, drunk, and laid. Noooooooo thank you. So send good vibes that I'll make friends!

Other than that though I feel great about going back. This is right for me, I can feel it. Yay!

JT had a DEPS meeting on Saturday. He's not sure when to let them know he's changing plans. We'll figure that out eventually. From what he's told me he's being trained in supervisor activities so he might have a chance at becoming a supervisor when he transfers to Seattle :-)

Not much news but it was enough to me to be excited about hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment