No Inspiration Wednesday this week. It's the holidays, you all should be inspired already! Give to Salvation Army, work a food kitchen, show some love :-D
Speaking of love, I LOVE SPU and I'm not even there yet! I found out my dorm and roommate yesterday and I'm so excited. My roommate emailed me last night and told me all the juicy details :-D Apparently my dorm room is the disabled room so I actually have my own bathroom AND walk-in closet AND washer/dryer. Sweet! I have a feeling I'll have some friends in the hall just because of that hahaha! That'll save me some money though. The washer/dryers in the halls are coin-operated.
My hall's theme is Hakuna Matata. I've been warned not to freak out upon entering because it's COVERED in vines and trees and happy jungle love. How cool is that?!
And my roommate? So far she sounds AWESOME! She's a photo junkie like me, is a big writing fanatic, and loves her some music.
So I'm thrilled! :-D
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment