We're down to 9 days people. NINE! I can almost feel the humidity dripping in the air. Taste those famous Georgia peaches (or blueberries rather...ask MIL or BIL for information. I'm still in shock). Hear the southern drawl...
Mmmmmmmm.
The only reason I have time right now to write this post is because I'm feeling too sick to do anything else at the moment. Really bad timing to feel icky, I might add.
So what's going on? Other than chaos, a lot! Yesterday I said goodbye to my lovely Angel and her kids, otherwise known as "The only kids I like who seem to like me back." They gave me goodbye cards! And I just about broke down in the car when I watched the two youngest wave goodbye to me from the living room window. That was hard. Angel, your kids are heartbreakers. God be with whoever the poor loser is that they break up with. Tears will be had.
JT has his audit today. Ack! He didn't leave work until 8:35 last night and left for work at 7:15 this morning. Poor guy. At least once the day is over he can breathe easy again. Until then he needs to practice the art of tightrope walking. So much stress! At least audits are only once a year. Still though, being understaffed during an audit can't be fun. Now to hope that after today JT will be able to get a few extra days off work before we leave so I can get some help around the house! Gonna need it if this yucky feeling sticks around all day. Should I blame the milkshake or the onion rings I had last night? Hmmm.
May have another post later today. I realized after turning my computer on that I was going to go on JT's computer to send photos to someone. Which naturally means pulling out the camera and putting new photos on the computer. But alas, my brain went doopid and I turned on my own computer. Sigh. If I can remember long enough to get off my computer that I need to get on JT's computer you shall have pictures. If not, I'm sorry I'm such a flaky photo-poster.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment