Thursday, July 12, 2012

Same Day Photos

Hah! Bet you didn't think I'd come back and post photos today, did ya? *see previous post for explanation*

Showed you wrong. Ooooh oooh, I'm awesome, oh yeaaaaah. 

Ahem...anyway. To the photos!

Horrible photo. True. But I had to show the cat-tastrophe (ar ar ar) Truffle blessed me with by getting into the darn peanut bag. 


Ooooh, ahhhh, pretty flower. Looked like sun, which we were just beginning to get when this photo was taken. I was inspired! Yeah, that's it...inspired! 


But I don't have an excuse for taking this one. Just plain pretty with the veins. Deal with it. My photography has a flower obsession when lacking human/animal models.


Truffle hiding under the blanket. Before this was taken she spooked me so bad. I couldn't find her anywhere in the house then I sat on her, poor thing. Didn't see her under the blanket at all! Stealth kitty. She crawled back under there within seconds but made sure I could see her this time by poking her face out.


Summer shot at Lover's Lane! We now have our entire set of seasons! Gonna frame them all at our new place :-D


She was trying sooooo hard not to get into trouble today. After climbing every single packed box in the craft room she learned that the only place I didn't tell her "No Truffle!! Stop!!!" was in the bedroom, lying next to the bikes. This is the minimal proof we have that she can, at times, be innocent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment