This week has been hard. Ever since Monday I've thought it was Friday. Very annoying. Bio professor....yeah, let's just say I'm not happy to know I will probably have her as a professor for at least two other courses throughout my time here at SPU. She thinks I'm stupid (for full account please ask me personally because it really torqued me off) and that's enough to make things very difficult when it comes to lab and lecture. And this morning I found out I paid my tuition using the joint account instead of my account by accident which was a huge disaster and caused a few problems. Thank goodness I have an amazing husband who is far more level-headed than I am because I don't know what I would've done if he wasn't willing to calmly get everything fixed from 5 hours away. How'd I get so lucky?
Other than the massive load of homework (I now have one paper to write about tragedy, one research paper analysis, and one group project to do...research paper is expected to take the entire month she's allowing us to work and the group project will take the entire term) and throbbing headache I have right now things are okay. I'm really struggling with missing JT, trying to find a job (harder to do than you think when you have no car or any clue where anything in this city is), and figuring out how to get to where I want to be in life. I'm hoping one of the advisors in the vet department will let me set up a meeting with them to figure out what all I should take to run a shelter (I have an idea of what I'd like to take but I'm hoping one of them has worked in a similar area and has a better idea of what I should do).
Ugh...my head really hurts :-(
As this is Inspiration Wednesday and we've recently had quite a few major earthquakes I'd like to point out Craft Hope (http://crafthope.com/) again. There's information there on how to help the people of Haiti which are having a DEVASTATING time right now. This earthquake has pretty much destroyed the country with 10,000 presumed dead, prisoners on the loose due to the prison breaking down, and an orphanage about to lose everything because their generator is about to go out. There's only one working runway at the airport with thousands of people trying to leave. So if you have any ability to help, whether that be via money or disaster survival items, please consider checking out the group Craft Hope mentions and donating.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment