Monday, January 4, 2010

Seattle, Here I Am!!!


I'm heeeeeeeeeeere!

This truly is a bizarre and emotional incident. I miss JT like crazy and he's only ten minutes away at his hotel. It's been just a few hours, which normally wouldn't bother me. But since I know tomorrow will be the last time I see him in a while it's tearing me apart inside. I'm so used to having him come home at the end of the day and being able to goof off or discuss the day. While we can still talk on the phone I won't get that "Hey, how was your day?" hug and the smile he gives me when I say I had a good day.

Campus is waaaaay confusing to me right now. I know I'll understand it after a few days but wow. It's bigger than I thought (not as big as OSU but still bigger than I expected) and there's a TON of stairs because the campus is spread out on a hill. I'll have buns of steel and thighs of...something...by summer! No elevator options when I'm outside ;-)

All the girls seem nice. I think they're still trying to figure me out. Everytime someone comes by (which pretty much means someone else brings them over to meet me) it's all "Oh my gosh, you're married?!" I love JT but I'm not defined by my marriage people!!! That's just one very happy portion of who I am. Only one person has asked for a little more personal information about myself and that was one of my "brothers" (a brother floor is the guy side of my floor) because I was invited by my neighbor to hang with her and some of the brothers earlier. I left a bit early though because I wanted to figure out some stuff (hello, knowing my mailbox is IMPORTANT!!!) and I'm happy I did. I just found out that I had the time wrong for my class tomorrow. But I was wrong in a good way! It's at 10:30 instead of 9:30, yay!!

That's really all I can say right now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment