Thursday, January 28, 2010

Different

It's been a few days now and I'm mostly settled back in. I have no clue what I'm doing and that's okay. Different, for sure, and slightly terrifying, but it's okay. I normally never get up in the morning until I know exactly what I'm at least going to attempt from sun up to sun down. Lately I just haven't cared because when I was doing that before it would stress me out, freak me out, and generally didn't work. This whole letting the day flow thing is awesome. I'm sure eventually there will be plans and some form of schedule if I get a job or once we get back to church. But I'm not going to press myself into this, that, and the other. I'm going to attempt less stress! That'll be interesting....I practically live on stress.

So that's my challenge to you all. Try to not plan out your day. Do it on a weekend, there's a big challenge! Especially if there's a ton of things to get done. But try just letting the day flow as it may. It's certainly a relief, and it's definitely different! But it's kinda nice to know that even though things need to get done you can go at your own pace. It'll get done eventually anyway, so why rush it?

No comments:

Post a Comment